Terms & Conditions
Republic Social Club – Powered by Goody
You have the opportunity to earn and redeem points and rewards from Republic Social Club by registering through the Goody mobile app or online at www.republichospitality.co.nz/social-club/
Republic Social Club - Terms & Conditions
- This scheme is only available to Republic Social Club members who must be aged 18 years and over.
- Earn reward points for every dollar you spend at all Republic Hospitality Group managed venues – see www.republichospitality.co.nz/our-venues/
- For every $1 you spend you earn 2 points. This is for all venues; except The Ballarat, which has the lowest prices, so for every $1 you spend there you earn 1 point towards the club.
- When you have earnt 200 points this will mean you are entitled to a $10 voucher to redeem at any venue. If you have earned 400 points this will mean you are entitled to a $20 voucher. Then for every 400 points you earn thereafter, the voucher will be redeem at $20 in 400 point tranches.
- Reward points are collected by scanning your key tag or scanning your Goody app
- The maximum number of reward points that may be redeemed in a single transaction is limited to a $100 reward or 1000 points in one day, unless specifically arranged with a manager of the specific venue prior to arrival.
- Points are only calculated on the final transaction value after any discounts or other reductions are applied.
- Points and rewards are issued by Republic Hospitality Group on behalf of its managed venues, using software supplied by Goody.
- For every 100 points you earn, you will be eligible for a reward which can be redeemed at any of the Republic Hospitality Group venues.
- You can track your point balance through the Goody Card app or by logging in at https://member.goodyhq.com/sign-in
- Points and rewards cannot be exchanged for cash or used to purchase gift cards.
- Reward points and vouchers expire 12 months after the date of issue.
- Additional points and rewards may be given for first-time member registrations and member birthdays. These additional rewards are subject to change without notice.
- Birthday vouchers must be redeemed within the month of the member’s birthday. They will be issued at the start of the month and expire at the end of that month.
- When you earn a reward, you’ll be able to view this in the Goody Card app, or by scanning in-store. Show it to the server next time you visit participating Republic Hospitality Group venues to redeem your reward.
- Expiry dates for rewards may vary and a reward cannot be redeemed after the expiry date specified on the reward.
- You can only earn points by transacting with the Republic Hospitality Group venues. Points can be redeemed at participating Republic Hospitality Group venues and cannot be redeemed at any Goody location that is not part of Republic Hospitality Group.
- Points and rewards cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, promotion, voucher or discount this is a pre-arranged deal. It will apply to in-house public offerings (e.g. a happy hour or promotion on the table / menu), but not private arranged deals (e.g. set menus, wristband groups etc).
- Republic Hospitality Group reserves the right to modify or amend this rewards programme at any time without notice, including the types of rewards that are available, rewards point earning rate, the redemption levels for rewards and the venues participating in the Republic Social Club.
- Republic Hospitality Group and Goody Card will not be liable for any loss of or inability to earn and redeem rewards points due to technical difficulties or the system being offline for any reason.
- The Republic Social Club is supplied through the use of Goody software, in accordance with their merchant terms.
For More Information
Republic Hospitality Group
PO Box 655
Phone 03 409 0290